Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate.
Hydrolysed Baobab protein
Hydrolysed Baobab protein is one of the most powerful curly hair protein repair complexes, it contains hair loving amino acids that help with the following.
- Provides damage recovery
- Protection from damage caused by heat tools, mechanical manipulation and environmental stressors
Tradition says that products infused with Baobab give strength, good health and good fortune to the user. Did you know, the Baobab tree is generally referred to as “the tree of life” because it has so many useful benefits and because they generally live for more than 2000 years!!
Hydrolysed quinoa protein is one of the only vegetable derived proteins that contain all 9 essential amino acids. This potent protein can penetrate down to the hair cortex providing repair, control damage and amazing shine to the hair. Other benefits of this wonder ingredient include.
- Protection against daily stressors such as heat and UV (perfect if you like to diffuse your curls or spending a lot of time outside)
- Provide repair from within the hair strand and out
- Adds amazing shine to the hair
- Provides repair control
- Helps reduce dandruff
- Conditions the hair
- Seals split ends
- Protects hair from pollution
- Strengthens the hair follicle
- Helps with hair colour protection
Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
Hydration is key for our curls, waves and coils as the can often be drier than most hair types, hydrolysed wheat protein helps to retain hydration. Hydrolysed wheat is small enough to penetrate hair strands so that it works to not only keep the hair hydrated, but also helps with curl definition.
- Prevents breakage and split ends
- Repairs damage from the inside out
- Retains moisture and hydration
- Increases the hair volume
- Great for anyone with chemically damaged hair
Hydrolysed Rice Protein
I am sure you have heard in the curly community the benefits of using rice water. However, often protein molecules found in rice water are quite large so they usually sit on the outside of the hair and aren’t able to penetrate the hair strands. Hydrolysed rice protein gives you all the benefits of a rice water rinse but with added extras, the molecules are small enough to penetrate the hair strands and really work to strengthen and repair the hair from the inside out. Hydrolysed rice protein has many key benefits similar to that of hydrolysed wheat protein, benefits of hydrolysed rice protein include
- Helps to increase hair volume
- Repair damage from environmental and mechanical stressors such as heat styling, brushing, UV and environmental pollution
- Softens the hair so great for anyone with course hair
- Improves shine
- Helps with curl definition